Mailing List Archive: Trac: Users

How to use late_links?

Trac users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

mixedpuppy at gmail

Jul 6, 2009, 9:32 AM

How to use late_links?

In trac.web.chrome there is some code for late links and late scripts,
which are templated in layout.html. I cannot find any place that
actually fills in these values, how do I use them?

Shane

testgmaddr at gmail

Aug 8, 2012, 2:09 AM

Re: How to use late_links? [In reply to]

On Monday, July 6, 2009 7:32:32 PM UTC+3, mixedpuppy wrote:

> In trac.web.chrome there is some code for late links and late scripts,
> which are templated in layout.html. I cannot find any place that
> actually fills in these values, how do I use them?
>

> Put the following snippet into some template:

<?python
from trac.web.chrome import add_script
add_script(req, 'multiproject/foobarechoecho.js')
?>

So, late_script and late_links gets populated *only* when add_script and
add_stylesheet are used in templates.