cboos at neuf
Oct 9, 2010, 11:56 PM
Post #1 of 1
Trac 0.12.1 Released
[Trac] Trac 0.12.1 released
We're happy to announce the Trac 0.12.1 release.
You will find this release at the usual place:
Trac 0.12.1 contains a few important performance improvements, some
minor fixes and a few minor features.
This list contains only a few highlights:
* db: improve concurrency behavior (#9111)
* fcgi: add an environment variable TRAC_USE_FLUP to control the usage
of flup vs. bundled _fcgi.py (defaults to 0, i.e. use bundled as
* svn authz: improve compatibility with svn 1.5 format (#8289)
* milestone: allow to set the time for the due date (#6369, #9582)
* ticket: fixes for the CC: property (#8597, #9522)
* notification: improved the formatting of ticket fields in
notification e-mails (#9484, #9494)
* i18n: added a configuration option to set the default language
* several fixes for upgrade (#9400, #9416, #9483, #9556)
You can find a more detailed release note at:
Many thanks to the growing number of people who have, and continue to,
support the project. Also our thanks to all people providing feedback
and bug reports that helps us make Trac better, easier to use and more
effective. Without your invaluable help, Trac would not evolve. Thank
Finally, we offer hope that Trac will prove itself useful to like-
minded programmers around the world, and that this release will be
an improvement over the last version.
Please let us know. :-)
/The Trac Team http://trac.edgewall.org/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Trac Announce" group.
To post to this group, send email to trac-announce [at] googlegroups
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to trac-announce+unsubscribe [at] googlegroups
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/trac-announce?hl=en.