Mailing List Archive: syslinux: users

Is it possible to compile syslinux by cygwin (not mingw)?

syslinux users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

xiebopublic at gmail

Aug 10, 2007, 6:54 AM

Is it possible to compile syslinux by cygwin (not mingw)?

I know I can download
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/boot/syslinux/syslinux-3.51.zip
which contains a windows syslinux.exe compiled by mingw.

My question is: is it possible to compile syslinux by cygwin? If so, how to?

Thanks!

hpa at zytor

Aug 10, 2007, 12:02 PM

Re: Is it possible to compile syslinux by cygwin (not mingw)? [In reply to]

Bo Xie wrote:
> I know I can download
> http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/boot/syslinux/syslinux-3.51.zip
> which contains a windows syslinux.exe compiled by mingw.
>
> My question is: is it possible to compile syslinux by cygwin? If so, how to?

It might be. You're completely on your own, though.

-hpa