Mailing List Archive: syslinux: users

Changing hotkey when booting thru syslinux

syslinux users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ramyinc at gmail

Changing hotkey when booting thru syslinux

Hey,

I want to change the default "shift" key to fall into the syslinux
shell to something else but wasn't able to find the code where this is
done. Can someone point me to this?

thanks.

Ram

hpa at zytor

Re: Changing hotkey when booting thru syslinux [In reply to]

Ram Yalamanchili wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I want to change the default "shift" key to fall into the syslinux
> shell to something else but wasn't able to find the code where this is
> done. Can someone point me to this?

The code is in cpuinit.inc and at the top of ui.inc.

-hpa