Mailing List Archive: syslinux: users

SYSLINUX 1.67-pre1

syslinux users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

hpa at zytor

Jan 15, 2002, 6:02 PM

SYSLINUX 1.67-pre1

This version fixes -- I hope -- a problem with the alignment of initrd.
If you:

a) Use initrd;
b) Could use 1.64, but 1.65 or 1.66 failed;

This version probably will help. I would especially like to hear about
it on the Compaq DL380 G2.

ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/boot/syslinux/Testing/

-hpa

syslinux users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded