Mailing List Archive: syslinux: users

Re: Moving the SYSLINUX mailing list

syslinux users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

giulioo at pobox

Jan 9, 2002, 11:39 PM

On Wed, 09 Jan 2002 22:26:05 -0800, you wrote:

>which already hosts the SYSLINUX web pages. This server runs Mailman
>and has proper archiving, so this will solve a lot of problems we have
>had in the past.
Is it possible to feed locally to mailman the old syslinux mail spool so
that all the past posts will be automagically archived?

--
giulioo [at] pobox

hpa at zytor

Jan 9, 2002, 11:54 PM

Re: Moving the SYSLINUX mailing list [In reply to]

Giulio Orsero wrote:

> On Wed, 09 Jan 2002 22:26:05 -0800, you wrote:
>

>>which already hosts the SYSLINUX web pages. This server runs Mailman
>>and has proper archiving, so this will solve a lot of problems we have
>>had in the past.
>>
> Is it possible to feed locally to mailman the old syslinux mail spool so
> that all the past posts will be automagically archived?

The problem is that no such "mail spool" exists.

-hpa

syslinux users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded