Mailing List Archive: syslinux: announce

Syslinux 5.00-pre6: call it a beta

syslinux announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

hpa at zytor

Jun 29, 2012, 7:51 AM

Syslinux 5.00-pre6: call it a beta

I think the Syslinux 5.00 branch is now at the point where I believe it
it is feature complete and should be able to replace the main Syslinux
branch.

As such, it is important that we get wider testing, and especially that
people let us know if and where it breaks. As of right now, there
aren't any known bugs...

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/boot/syslinux/Testing/5.00/syslinux-5.00-pre6.tar.xz

-hpa