Mailing List Archive: syslinux: announce

Syslinux 4.04-pre14: hopefully final release candidate

syslinux announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

hpa at zytor

Mar 17, 2011, 3:31 PM

Syslinux 4.04-pre14: hopefully final release candidate

I have pushed out what I hope to be the last release candidate for
Syslinux 4.04. Please test it if you have the chance as I would like to
have 4.04 out as soon as possible.

-hpa