Mailing List Archive: syslinux: announce

Syslinux 3.85-pre12: absolutely last call for Syslinux 3.85

syslinux announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

hpa at zytor

Feb 16, 2010, 3:16 PM

Syslinux 3.85-pre12: absolutely last call for Syslinux 3.85

Hi all,

I have just released Syslinux 3.85-pre12. This WILL be Syslinux 3.85
unless I hear loud objections in the next few days, so if you have a
chance, please do test it out.

-hpa

hpa at zytor

Feb 17, 2010, 6:14 PM

Re: [syslinux] Syslinux 3.85-pre12: absolutely last call for Syslinux 3.85 [In reply to]

On 02/16/2010 03:16 PM, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have just released Syslinux 3.85-pre12. This WILL be Syslinux 3.85
> unless I hear loud objections in the next few days, so if you have a
> chance, please do test it out.

So I lied. I had forgotten a fairly important patch, so I had to make a
-pre13.

-hpa