Mailing List Archive: syslinux: announce

Syslinux 3.81-pre14... hopefully final this time

syslinux announce RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

hpa at zytor

Syslinux 3.81-pre14... hopefully final this time

I have addressed all the issues that I know about (including, hopefully,
the isohybrid version dependence...). I would like to release this this
week so please let me know as soon as possible if this version is "go".

-hpa