hpa at zytor
Jan 10, 2008, 11:13 PM
Post #1 of 1
Changes in 3.60:
SYSLINUX 3.55 and 3.60 released
* Support for "auxilliary data vector", a small amount of
writable storage. Currently only supported for EXTLINUX,
but the infrastructure is there for the other derivatives,
assuming a suitable storage location can be found.
* EXTLINUX: boot-once support (--once, --clear-once, and
* A command is now required to the EXTLINUX installer, i.e. at
least one of --install, --update, --once, --clear-once, or
Changes in 3.55:
* PXELINUX: as per RFC 5071, PXELINUX no longer requires the
use of the magic cookie option (208) for unencapsulated
options. Currently it does not require it for
vendor-encapsulated options (vendor-option-space) either,
but that MAY be reverted in the future if it causes
* Documentation text files moved to a common "doc" directory;
man pages from the Debian project added to the "man"
* Correct bug with self-overlapping memory areas when using
the shuffle interface.
SYSLINUX-announce mailing list
SYSLINUX-announce [at] zytor