Mailing List Archive: SPF: SRS

OT: UTF8 (was: Re: Sender Rewriting Scheme andopen relays.)

SPF srs RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

daniel at roe

Feb 23, 2004, 8:26 AM

OT: UTF8 (was: Re: Sender Rewriting Scheme andopen relays.)

Brian Candler <B.Candler [at] pobox> [2004-02-23/15:15]:
> > Wrong. Consider the case of a rôle address which is aliased to two
> > recipients
>
> (I guess that's a "role" address - mutt didn't like your UTF-8 for
> some reason)

FWIW, my mutt liked the UTF8 just fine.

Cheers,
Dan