Mailing List Archive: SPF: SRS

Postfix implementation

SPF srs RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

wyldfury at gmail

Oct 6, 2008, 8:30 AM

Post #1 of 1 (5499 views)
Postfix implementation

I've been looking at SRS and noticed that on the status page (
http://www.libsrs2.org/status.html) the patch for postfix is listed as
Is any work being done on an implementation for postfix or should I be
looking elsewhere for a means to implement SRS under postfix?
I need to find some way of doing it as more and more mail servers are using
SPF and this makes forwarding users rather unhappy.

Don't just do something...sit there!