Mailing List Archive: SPF: SRS
Re: Help with srs-socketmapd 0.32rc3

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

rob.macgregor at gmail

Re: Help with srs-socketmapd 0.32rc3 [In reply to]

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 12:44 AM, Stuart D. Gathman <stuart [at] bmsi> wrote:

> Pysrs currently does not require pymilter. It is a socketd and CF code like
> the one you are using. However, sendmail beginning in 8-14 supports replacing
> MFROM in the milter API, allowing pysrs to require pymilter. That is not
> a bad thing - it is easier IMHO than CF code.

The less hacks I have to apply the better IMO. I'll wait for the
changes to pymilter you mentioned and then give it a whirl. Thanks.

(And if any list admin is reading, any time I post to the list I get a
rejection from "junkmail [at] faxwhiz" telling me I'm not authorised to
email them)

--
Rob MacGregor
doesn't become a monster. Friedrich Nietzsche