Mailing List Archive: SPF: SRS

Wrapper around libsrs2 for Courier

SPF srs RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

m at tthias

Mar 15, 2007, 5:21 PM

Wrapper around libsrs2 for Courier

Hi!

I have written a small program using libsrs2 to be used with courier to
do SRS address rewriting when forwarding messages today. I will publish
this program under the GPL as soon as I did some more testing and wrote
a small documentation for it.
But if someone is interesting in testing this and giving me some
feedback, feel free to send me an e-mail and I will send you a copy of
the source.

Matthias

BTW: If you don't know what SRS is, please see http://www.openspf.org/SRS

-------

SPF srs RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded