Mailing List Archive: SPF: SRS

libsrs2 and Exim4

SPF srs RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ahollanda at gmail

Mar 15, 2005, 5:45 PM

libsrs2 and Exim4

I'm sorry if this is a covered topic, but I didn't find nothing about
it in my google attempts.
Has anyone successfully implemented SRS support from libsrs2.org with
nslm's patch (http://www.nslm.org/Projects/SPF/) ?
I compiled the MTA and used the default configuration exposed at
http://www.nslm.org/Projects/SPF/readme.srs2 but it didn't succeed.
May anyone point me to any direction here?

Thank you.

--
Aghi
<ahollanda % gmail dot com>