Mailing List Archive: SPF: Help

how to query DNS for SPF record

SPF help RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

LIQUNDU at aol

Jun 3, 2004, 9:49 AM

how to query DNS for SPF record

Hi,
I am new to SPF. Does anyone know a dns server out there for me to query the
SPF record?
Thanks,
Liqun

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-help [at] v2

mbrown at nosila

Jun 3, 2004, 10:23 AM

Re: how to query DNS for SPF record [In reply to]

On Thu, 2004-06-03 at 12:49, LIQUNDU [at] aol wrote:
> Hi,
> I am new to SPF. Does anyone know a dns server out there for me to query the
> SPF record?
> Thanks,
> Liqun

how about dns-01.ns.aol.com ;)

dig @dns-01.ns.aol.com aol.com. txt

or

nslookup -type=txt aol.com. dns-01.ns.aol.com

--
"If a train station is where a train stops, | Mark C. Brown
then what's a workstation?" -- D. Huber | mbrown [at] nosila

-------