Mailing List Archive: SPF: Help

Re: [spf-help] Re: [spf-help] Re: Setting up the correct SPF with one SMTP for few domains

SPF help RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

rico.landman at futurix

Aug 2, 2010, 10:56 PM

Re: [spf-help] Re: [spf-help] Re: Setting up the correct SPF with one SMTP for few domains

Hartelijk dank voor je e-mailbericht.

Momenteel ben ik niet in de gelegenheid e-mail te beantwoorden.

Voor spoedeisende zaken kun je contact opnemen met Marcello Simone (038-4601820)

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rico Landman
Simourix / Futurix

[English]

Thank you for your message.

I can't answer my mail right now.

I will answer my mails as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Kind regards,

Rico Landman
Simourix/Futurix