Mailing List Archive: SPF: Help

Comtrol Support Autoreply

SPF help RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

support at comtrol

Aug 24, 2009, 10:57 PM

Comtrol Support Autoreply

NOTICE:

Comtrol no longer monitors support [at] comtrol email.

To submit a support request online, please visit
http://support.comtrol.com/online.

After creating an online identity you will be able to open a case,
receive responses either online and/or by email, monitor open and closed
cases, and add additional information. We are pleased to offer this
powerful replacement to standard email support.

To better serve our customers Comtrol has also established and
encourages you to visit our Technical Support Forum
[http://forum.comtrol.com/] where you will find an extensive searchable
FAQ section that answers many product related questions. We invite you
to join our forum community and post your questions.

You may also call during normal business hours (M-F, 8am-6pm USA
Central) at 763-494-4100 for assistance.

Thank you,

Comtrol Technical Support

support at comtrol

Aug 25, 2009, 2:48 AM

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]