Mailing List Archive: SPF: Help
RE: Spoofing

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

sabraham at cananinc

Dec 31, 2008, 7:01 AM

RE: Spoofing [In reply to]

Oh! no Rob, the email address am sending mail from (sabraham [at] cananinc) is not the domain am having problem with. You right, (GoDaddy) managed incoming and outgoing mail for cananinc.com but this is not the domain am having issues with.
As for the domain am having issues with, all the incoming and outgoing mail are managed by in house Exchange Server 2007.

We registered our domain with (Hostway) and they are the one who host our website but email part is managed by us.
What I did was that, I put IP address of our exchange server in our MX record, for the exchange server to be able to send and receive email.
That’s how it's configured.

Thanks,
Abraham