Mailing List Archive: SPF: Help

need help for my spf records

SPF help RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

pt at ermtrack

Jun 14, 2008, 12:42 AM

need help for my spf records

Hi Guys and galls,
I have a website that sends out emails via another mail server.

The mails come through - but end up in Junk at hotmail.

Our USA site uses another mail provider - and they get through fine.

Anyone I can ask for help from?

Peter
Peter Toft
ermTrack Pty Ltd

Mobile :- +34 67 55 87 052
Phone : +34 956 683 029
Email :- pt [at] ermtrack
Web :- www.ermtrack.com

NOTICE: This email and any attachments are confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this email, and then delete it without making any
copies or using it in any other way. The unauthorised use, disclosure or
copying of this email, or any information it contains or any attachments to
it is prohibited.

rob.macgregor at gmail

Jun 14, 2008, 2:48 AM

Re: need help for my spf records [In reply to]

On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 08:42, Peter Toft <pt [at] ermtrack> wrote:
> Hi Guys and galls,
> I have a website that sends out emails via another mail server.
>
> The mails come through - but end up in Junk at hotmail.
>
> Our USA site uses another mail provider - and they get through fine.
>
> Anyone I can ask for help from?

Microsoft.

No, seriously, this topic comes up regularly in many forums (including
WebHostingTalk, where a new thread starts every few days). Microsoft
have a process you need to follow that's fairly well advertised:

http://postmaster.live.com/

Just keep in mind that Microsoft uses Sender-ID, not SPF.

--
Rob MacGregor
doesn't become a monster. Friedrich Nietzsche