Mailing List Archive: SPF: Discuss

Re: Welcome to spf-discuss

SPF discuss RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

digital-no-reply at amazon

Jun 29, 2010, 4:56 AM

Re: Welcome to spf-discuss

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We're sorry. You replied to a confirmation-only address that can't accept incoming e-mail. But that's OK--this automated response will direct you to the right place at Amazon.com to answer your question or help you make changes to your order.

To view or change an unshipped order from Amazon.com, or to obtain seller contact information for questions about a Marketplace order, visit:

http://www.amazon.com/your-account

For answers to questions about our shipping rates, returns policy, and how to use any of our services, visit:

http://www.amazon.com/help

We hope our online resources meet all your needs. If you've explored the above links but find you still need to get in touch with us, please use the e-mail form in our online Help department.

Thanks for shopping at Amazon.com.

Sincerely,
Amazon.com Customer Service
http://www.amazon.com

P.S. You received this message because Amazon.com received
the following message: