Mailing List Archive: SPF: Discuss

FYI: Some messages sent to spf-discuss getting replayed

SPF discuss RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

julian at mehnle

Jan 6, 2008, 9:39 AM

FYI: Some messages sent to spf-discuss getting replayed

emgemgemg at gmail

Jan 6, 2008, 9:48 AM

Re: FYI: Some messages sent to spf-discuss getting replayed [In reply to]

I've also noticed messages from Mark (and no others from this list) going to
Google's spam bucket. Luckily, its a relatively new account, and I can pick
them out without too much effort.