Mailing List Archive: SPF: Devel
RT -- impossible to report bugs

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

radek at pld-linux

Dec 1, 2008, 4:00 AM

RT -- impossible to report bugs

Hello,

I've tried to report some bugs today, using libspf2 [at] rt
Result:

libspf2 [at] rt
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<libspf2 [at] rt>:
host mx4.smtp-gateway.de [80.190.148.106]: 554 5.7.1 <libspf2 [at] rt>:
Relay access denied

I've tried sending from carme.pld-linux.org (properly configured as far
as I know) and from my Google account; double fail.

Except for the working e-mail reporting, the RT could also use:

1) web-browseable list of bugs
2) ability to report bugs via the web interface

Please make it more accessible...

--
Radosław Zieliński <radek [at] pld-linux>