Mailing List Archive: SPF: Devel

Re: [spf-webmasters] [3A9-0D3AD795-8C5D] How to create one script in php to check SPF ?

SPF devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

scott at kitterman

Jan 12, 2007, 5:44 PM

On Friday 12 January 2007 21:34, ITM NETWORKS - WEBMASTER wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I need create one php script to check or validade SMTP Server IP and Email.
>
> How to create this ?

I don't know of a php implementation. There are Python and Perl
implementations that your php script could call.

See the following for more information on those:

http://cheeseshop.python.org/pypi/pyspf/

http://search.cpan.org/dist/Mail-SPF/

As an example, the validator I wrote uses the Python implementation:

http://www.kitterman.com/spf/validate.html

This is a topic better suited to our spf-devel list, so I'm ccing that list on
my reply. I'd suggest you subscribe:

mailto:subscribe-spf-devel [at] v2

We can discuss it more there.

Scott K

-------

SPF devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded