Mailing List Archive: SPF: Deployment

Gates backs SenderID

SPF deployment RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

mengwong at dumbo

Jun 29, 2004, 10:00 AM

Post #1 of 1 (1816 views)
Gates backs SenderID

Bill Gates just put out a letter on spam that mentions

This was timed to coincide with the SenderID submission to
the MARID working group of the IETF.

Media coverage ensues:

This mailing list will evolve into the the industry forum
for coordination of the deployment and rollout of SPF and
SenderID. There are now about 160 subscribers on this list;
not a bad start. Many major players are present.

In my next post I will describe where I expect things to go
in the next few months.

please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-deployment [at] v2

SPF deployment RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded