Mailing List Archive: SPF: Deployment

Gates backs SenderID

SPF deployment RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

mengwong at dumbo

Jun 29, 2004, 10:00 AM

Gates backs SenderID

Bill Gates just put out a letter on spam that mentions
SenderID:

http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/execmail/

This was timed to coincide with the SenderID submission to
the MARID working group of the IETF.

http://www.ietf.org/ids.by.wg/marid.html

Media coverage ensues:

http://www.smartmoney.com/bn/ON/index.cfm?story=ON-20040628-000775-1802
http://www.dmnews.com/cgi-bin/artprevbot.cgi?article_id=29288

This mailing list will evolve into the the industry forum
for coordination of the deployment and rollout of SPF and
SenderID. There are now about 160 subscribers on this list;
not a bad start. Many major players are present.

In my next post I will describe where I expect things to go
in the next few months.

cheers
meng

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-deployment [at] v2

SPF deployment RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded