Mailing List Archive: SPF: Deployment

Re: Computer Business Review Online: Sender authentication hops off the standards track

SPF deployment RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

nobody at xyzzy

Mar 4, 2005, 7:42 AM

Chris Zumbrunn wrote in spf-discuss:

> http://www.cbronline.com/article_news.asp?guid=44D2955C-3C04-4BA1-AC45-AF8277B8B455

Thanks, that could be a link for John's "news" page, I copy it
to spf-deployment. Could the SPF Council please commend Wayne
for this interview ? Same idea as in 2004-12-04 2010U. Bye.

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-deployment [at] v2

dalbaech at dalbaech

Mar 4, 2005, 8:27 AM

Re: Re: Computer Business Review Online: Sender authentication hops off the standards track [In reply to]

This email address is no longer active due to the massive amount of incoming spam.

Please update your email address books to reflect my new address: daniel [at] meepness [dot] com
(correct the entries in the [] accordingly.)

Best regards,
Daniel C

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-deployment [at] v2

dalbaech at dalbaech

Mar 4, 2005, 8:30 AM

Re: Re: Re: Computer Business Review Online: Sender authentication hops off the standards track [In reply to]

This email address is no longer active due to the massive amount of incoming spam.

Please update your email address books to reflect my new address: daniel [at] meepness [dot] com
(correct the entries in the [] accordingly.)

Best regards,
Daniel C

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-deployment [at] v2