Mailing List Archive: SPF: Deployment

RE: [SPAM] Re: Computer Business Review Online: Sender authentication hops off the standards track

SPF deployment RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

Dave.Ryer at Bioniche

Mar 4, 2005, 8:28 AM

RE: [SPAM] Re: Computer Business Review Online: Sender authentication hops off the standards track

Hello, I clicked on the link below and it comes back "Document not
found"

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-spf-deployment [at] v2
[mailto:owner-spf-deployment [at] v2] On Behalf Of Frank
Ellermann
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2005 10:42 AM
To: spf-discuss [at] v2
Cc: spf-deployment [at] v2
Subject: [SPAM] [spf-deployment] Re: Computer Business Review Online:
Sender authentication hops off the standards track

Chris Zumbrunn wrote in spf-discuss:

http://www.cbronline.com/article_news.asp?guid=44D2955C-3C04-4BA1-AC45-A
F8277B8B455

Thanks, that could be a link for John's "news" page, I copy it
to spf-deployment. Could the SPF Council please commend Wayne
for this interview ? Same idea as in 2004-12-04 2010U. Bye.

-------
subscription,
please go to
http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-deployment [at] v2

unauthorized and may be illegal.

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-deployment [at] v2

dalbaech at dalbaech

Mar 4, 2005, 8:30 AM

Re: RE: [SPAM] Re: Computer Business Review Online: Sender authentication hops off the standards track [In reply to]

This email address is no longer active due to the massive amount of incoming spam.

Please update your email address books to reflect my new address: daniel [at] meepness [dot] com
(correct the entries in the [] accordingly.)

Best regards,
Daniel C

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-deployment [at] v2

dalbaech at dalbaech

Mar 4, 2005, 8:31 AM

Re: Re: Re: RE: [SPAM] Re: Computer Business Review Online: Sender authentication hops off the standards track [In reply to]

This email address is no longer active due to the massive amount of incoming spam.

Please update your email address books to reflect my new address: daniel [at] meepness [dot] com
(correct the entries in the [] accordingly.)

Best regards,
Daniel C

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-deployment [at] v2

dalbaech at dalbaech

Mar 4, 2005, 8:32 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE: [SPAM] Re: Computer Business Review Online: Sender authentication hops off the standards track [In reply to]

This email address is no longer active due to the massive amount of incoming spam.

Please update your email address books to reflect my new address: daniel [at] meepness [dot] com
(correct the entries in the [] accordingly.)

Best regards,
Daniel C

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-deployment [at] v2

nobody at xyzzy

Mar 4, 2005, 3:13 PM

Re: Computer Business Review Online: Sender authentication hops off the standards track [In reply to]

Ryer, Dave wrote:

> Hello, I clicked on the link below and it comes back
> "Document not found"

All in one line. Here's a tiny <http://tinyurl.com/5dy2m>
URL for the same page, enjoy, Frank

-------