I almost forgot, I posted upgrade for Bigevil this morning :)

csanterre at MerchantsOverseas

Feb 10, 2004, 2:52 PM

I almost forgot, I posted upgrade for Bigevil this morning :)

Version 2.12E posted.
http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/bigevil.cf

As usual send all FPs, praise, money, beer, and video games to me.
Everything else you can divvy up amongst yourselves ;)

Chris (I can't spell and I don't kare!)Santerre
System Admin and SA Custom Rules Emporium keeper
http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/sa_rules.htm
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin