Tomorrow's Sans webcast on Spam

wstearns at pobox

Feb 3, 2004, 6:48 PM

Tomorrow's Sans webcast on Spam

Good evening, Justin,

Approximately quoting Justin...
> Bill Stearns, BTW, has contributed to Spamassassin in the past, so there
> may be some Spamassassin-related goodness in this ;)

There certainly will be. The presentation is sponsored by a
different Spam-filtering software company so I need to keep it balanced,
but there will be the occasional reference to a tool I consider a good
example of how to handle spam.
While some of it will be old hat to people already using
Spamassassin, I hope you'll send coworkers and friends over to get a free
introduction to Spam filtering concepts and tools:
http://www.sans.org/webcasts/
Cheers,
- Bill

"If my call is so important to you why don't you hire some more
people to answer the telephone?"
-- Alan Cox <alan [at] lxorguk>
William Stearns (wstearns [at] pobox). Mason, Buildkernel, freedups, p0f,
rsync-backup, ssh-keyinstall, dns-check, more at: http://www.stearns.org