URIBL_GREY .. priority

bajodel at gmail

Jun 29, 2012, 4:24 AM

URIBL_GREY .. priority

I've grepped the entire filesystem and google a little but I'm not able
to understand the reason why URIBL_GREY check has a so high priority ..
In my logs I can see that some messages which should be shortcircuited
(priority -970) still hit that URIBL_GREY check.

Any hints ? ..thnx

--
Amedeo Rinaldo
.''`.
: :' : * Relax, Take It Easy.. *
`. `'
`-

hege at hege

Jun 29, 2012, 4:50 AM

Re: URIBL_GREY .. priority [In reply to]

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 01:24:44PM +0200, Amedeo Rinaldo wrote:

> I've grepped the entire filesystem and google a little but I'm not
> able to understand the reason why URIBL_GREY check has a so high
> priority ..
> In my logs I can see that some messages which should be
> shortcircuited (priority -970) still hit that URIBL_GREY check.
>
> Any hints ? ..thnx

It's because SpamAssassin sends DNS requests before rules are run.

You can work around this as I have, but it requires lots of internal code
changes.

bajodel at gmail

Jun 29, 2012, 5:59 AM

Re: URIBL_GREY .. priority [In reply to]

Il 29/06/2012 13:50, Henrik K ha scritto:
> On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 01:24:44PM +0200, Amedeo Rinaldo wrote:
>>
>> ..[CUT].. why URIBL_GREY check has a so high priority ..[CUT]..
>
> It's because SpamAssassin sends DNS requests before rules are run.
> You can work around this as I have, but it requires lots of internal code
> changes.

GGrrr ..work work work, ..more.. on Friday!! :-)))

Thanks Henrik, have a nice week-end!

--
Amedeo Rinaldo
.''`.