X-Spam-Checker-Version doesn't reflect what sa-update we are at

jidanni at jidanni

X-Spam-Checker-Version doesn't reflect what sa-update we are at

Isn't it bad that X-Spam-Checker-Version doesn't report what sa-update
we are up to so far, and that there is no additional other variable that
we can toggle on in reports to do that.

duihi77 at gmail

Re: X-Spam-Checker-Version doesn't reflect what sa-update we are at [In reply to]

On Friday, May 25, 2012 at 21:26:45 UTC, jidanni [at] jidanni confabulated:

> Isn't it bad that X-Spam-Checker-Version doesn't report what sa-update
> we are up to so far, and that there is no additional other variable that
> we can toggle on in reports to do that.

The version header shows the version of SA you are running. sa-update
doesn't affect that.

--
If at first you don't succeed...
...so much for skydiving.