I think spamasasin doesnt actualize spam list

prueba3 at posicionamientowebbuscadores

I think spamasasin doesnt actualize spam list

I have problems sending mail since 7 days. I have tested the headers and hav
this result:

pts rule name description
---- ----------------------
0.0 URIBL_RED Contains an URL listed in the URIBL redlist
[URIs: posicionamientowebbuscadores.es]
0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
blocked.
See

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
for more information.
[URIs: posicionamientowebbuscadores.es]
0.4 URIBL_GREY Contains an URL listed in the URIBL greylist
[URIs: posicionamientowebbuscadores.es]
0.6 URIBL_PH_SURBL Contains an URL listed in the PH SURBL blocklist
[URIs: posicionamientowebbuscadores.es]
1.6 URIBL_WS_SURBL Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
[URIs: posicionamientowebbuscadores.es]
4.5 URIBL_AB_SURBL Contains an URL listed in the AB SURBL blocklist
[URIs: posicionamientowebbuscadores.es]
1.2 URIBL_JP_SURBL Contains an URL listed in the JP SURBL blocklist
[URIs: posicionamientowebbuscadores.es]
0.1 URIBL_OB_SURBL Contains an URL listed in the OB SURBL blocklist
[URIs: posicionamientowebbuscadores.es]

If I go to SURBL list they says my domain is not the list.

spamassasin is actualizing this list?

me at junc

Re: I think spamasasin doesnt actualize spam list [In reply to]

Den 2012-05-02 16:34, Pruebito skrev:

> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
> If I go to SURBL list they says my domain is not the list.
> spamassasin is actualizing this list?

see the above url

you must have a local dns server that listen in 127.0.0.1 and
/etc/resolv.conf with a line of nameserver 127.0.0.1

else you being penality for using shared resources