Re: Where the spams are stored

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

me at junc

Re: Where the spams are stored [In reply to]

Den 2012-04-13 18:05, Ysahel skrev:
> OK :) thank you very much for you,
>
> In fact, we can also redirect the spam in a folder by using
> "procmail".
> Could you tell me please what type of file spam stored ( text or
> binary )?
> I searched a lot on the web but I got no result :(

google horde ingo procmail

or dovecot sieve roundcube

most email users does not have shell accounts to procmail

thats why i suggest the above

Subject User Time
Where the spams are stored n.yousra at hotmail Apr 13, 2012, 7:58 AM
    Re: Where the spams are stored KMcGrail at PCCC Apr 13, 2012, 8:09 AM
        Re: Where the spams are stored dominic at lenny Apr 13, 2012, 8:17 AM
    Re: Where the spams are stored simon at klunky Apr 13, 2012, 8:15 AM
    Re: Where the spams are stored martin at gregorie Apr 13, 2012, 9:01 AM
    Re: Where the spams are stored n.yousra at hotmail Apr 13, 2012, 9:05 AM
        RE: Where the spams are stored motty.cruz at gmail Apr 13, 2012, 9:33 AM
        Re: Where the spams are stored me at junc Apr 13, 2012, 9:52 AM