Marking very similar messages as spam...

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

caleb at calebgray

Marking very similar messages as spam...

Users on my server have been receiving spam, consistently, for some time now.
I have most of spamassassin's plugins enabled, and I have made sure to
enable verbose logging, where I can see that all of the plugins are working.

Why is it, then, that my users are able to receive the same exact junk mail
several times in a day without the message being flagged in some way?

Here are the relevant headers of an email that I personally have received
several copies of:

HELO_NO_DOMAIN,HTML_MESSAGE,RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT,RDNS_NONE autolearn=no
version=3.3.1

Have I accidentally missed the plugin that can see that I, and others, have
received the same message multiple times in a short period of time?

If you're on serverfault.com, you can find my original post
http://serverfault.com/questions/377686 here . I'll upvote and accept your
answer there. :P