Request for information about spam assasin channels

ashish.sharma3 at hp

Mar 13, 2012, 3:45 AM

Request for information about spam assasin channels

Hi,

I am using Spamassassin 3.3.1, earlier I used to use following rule channels to update my rulesets:

saupdates.openprotect.com, updates.spamassassin.org

Since 'saupdates.openprotect.com' is closed now, what other alternatives I have?

Please suggest.

Thanks
Ashish

jarif at iki

Mar 13, 2012, 6:07 AM

Re: Request for information about spam assasin channels [In reply to]

13.3.2012 12:45, Sharma, Ashish kirjoitti:
> Hi,
>
> I am using Spamassassin 3.3.1, earlier I used to use following rule channels to update my rulesets:
>
> saupdates.openprotect.com, updates.spamassassin.org
>
> Since 'saupdates.openprotect.com' is closed now, what other alternatives I have?
>
> Please suggest.
>
> Thanks
> Ashish

$ cat /etc/spamassassin/channels.txt
updates.spamassassin.org
khop-bl.sa.khopesh.com
khop-blessed.sa.khopesh.com
khop-general.sa.khopesh.com
khop-sc-neighbors.sa.khopesh.com

--

Q: Why do people who live near Niagara Falls have flat foreheads?
A: Because every morning they wake up thinking "What *is* that noise?