Spamassassin don t block spam

eric.le-corre at sopab

Aug 10, 2011, 9:42 AM

Spamassassin don t block spam

Hello and sorry for my english.

I had installed mailscanner (last version) + clamav + postfix + spamassassin
+ mailwatch

I have just a problem with spamassassin 3.3.1 on Ubuntu 11.04 !

Email are scan by spamassassin but always with low score so more of spam are
not detected.
For example, more of email have 0.01 score and spam no more than 3 or 4
score.

so SPAM are not deleted !

I tried "spamassassin --lint" ---> no errors
spamassassin -D ---> all seems OK

for example, you can see here spam not detected by spamassassin :
http://pastebin.com/r16khZTe

So, all emails have very slow score i don t fine why....

thanks for help

darxus at chaosreigns

Aug 10, 2011, 12:45 PM

Re: Spamassassin don t block spam [In reply to]

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/IncreaseAccuracy
(I haven't linked that page from anywhere yet.)

On 08/10, ercibrest wrote:

> Hello and sorry for my english.
>
> I had installed mailscanner (last version) + clamav + postfix + spamassassin
> + mailwatch
>
> I have just a problem with spamassassin 3.3.1 on Ubuntu 11.04 !
>
> Email are scan by spamassassin but always with low score so more of spam are
> not detected.
> For example, more of email have 0.01 score and spam no more than 3 or 4
> score.
>
> so SPAM are not deleted !
>
> I tried "spamassassin --lint" ---> no errors
> spamassassin -D ---> all seems OK
>
> for example, you can see here spam not detected by spamassassin :
> http://pastebin.com/r16khZTe
>
> So, all emails have very slow score i don t fine why....
>
> thanks for help

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the
human mind to correlate all its contents."
http://www.ChaosReigns.com

eric.le-corre at sopab

Aug 11, 2011, 1:00 AM

Re: Spamassassin don t block spam [In reply to]

sorry but my english is bad.

what i have to do ?