Rule updates

lajo at kb

Jun 27, 2011, 1:58 AM

Rule updates

Hi,

I noticed the rules for 3.3.1 were updated during the weekend (don't worry about my workaholism, I noticed this monday morning ^-^). I was preparing to upgrade to 3.3.2, but seeing the updated rules makes me doubt whether the upgrade is necessary.

Was this a one-time effort or will rules be updated frequently for 3.3.1 from now on? Or do I need to move to 3.3.2 to get regular rule updates?

Lars