Mailing List Archive: SpamAssassin: devel

Re: SpamAssassin CVS ready for pick-up

SpamAssassin devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

felicity at kluge

Dec 28, 2003, 10:47 AM

On Sun, Dec 28, 2003 at 11:31:59AM +0100, Sander Striker wrote:
> In an utopic world the active development group == the PMC. So there
> would be little or no difference between discussing this on dev@ or
> [p]pmc@. The advantage of doing things in public:

That is probably true, the dev@ list has more people than the active
development group though. :|

> While you go you'll probably come to the conclusion that there is little
> that can't be discussed on the dev@ list. Note that the current people
> on devel [at] s could already be picking stuff up if we were talking on dev@
> ;).

Heh. Point taken. I've changed the discussion over to the dev list.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"That thing [the space shuttle] has the glide slope of a brick."

SpamAssassin devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded