Mailing List Archive: SpamAssassin: devel

Script found that is aborting from insufficient ham

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All SpamAssassin devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

kpg at caomhin

Aug 10, 2012, 12:16 AM

Re: Script found that is aborting from insufficient ham [In reply to]

On 9 Aug 2012, at 21:37, Kevin Golding wrote:

> On 9 Aug 2012, at 16:26, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
>
>> Can you add a few debug statements and see which scenario in get_current_svn_revsion is being used?
>
> Well I put print statements in every conditional in that sub and nothing came out. So either I did something very wrong or it's weirder than I thought.

Okay, that looks depressingly simple I guess... I added in extra statements outside the conditionals and it proved I'm not successfully entering any of them. It looks like my problem is line 998:

if (-d "$dir/.svn" || -f "$dir/svninfo.tmp") {

At that point $dir = /usr/home/masscheck/trunk/masses

I have a /usr/home/masscheck/trunk/.svn but no /usr/home/masscheck/trunk/masses/.svn and no sign of any svninfo.tmp anywhere. Weirdly it looks as if the script creates svninfo.tmp inside the test to see if it exists, which means it will logically never get created as far as I can see.

Just an early morning observation.

I may try nuking the svn repo and rebuilding it in a bit.

Kevin

kdeugau at vianet

Aug 10, 2012, 7:21 AM

Re: Script found that is aborting from insufficient ham [In reply to]

Kevin Golding wrote:
> Okay, that looks depressingly simple I guess... I added in extra statements outside the conditionals and it proved I'm not successfully entering any of them. It looks like my problem is line 998:
>
> if (-d "$dir/.svn" || -f "$dir/svninfo.tmp") {
>
> At that point $dir = /usr/home/masscheck/trunk/masses
>
> I have a /usr/home/masscheck/trunk/.svn but no /usr/home/masscheck/trunk/masses/.svn

Have you upgraded to SVN 1.7? The working copy structure uses only one
.svn directory at the root of the working copy for 1.7, so if you've
upgraded from < 1.7, your working copy at /usr/home/masscheck/trunk will
not have a /usr/home/masscheck/trunk/masses/.svn directory any more.

-kgd

kpg at caomhin

Aug 10, 2012, 7:23 AM

Re: Script found that is aborting from insufficient ham [In reply to]

On 10 Aug 2012, at 15:21, Kris Deugau wrote:

> Kevin Golding wrote:
>> Okay, that looks depressingly simple I guess... I added in extra statements outside the conditionals and it proved I'm not successfully entering any of them. It looks like my problem is line 998:
>>
>> if (-d "$dir/.svn" || -f "$dir/svninfo.tmp") {
>>
>> At that point $dir = /usr/home/masscheck/trunk/masses
>>
>> I have a /usr/home/masscheck/trunk/.svn but no /usr/home/masscheck/trunk/masses/.svn
>
> Have you upgraded to SVN 1.7? The working copy structure uses only one
> .svn directory at the root of the working copy for 1.7, so if you've
> upgraded from < 1.7, your working copy at /usr/home/masscheck/trunk will
> not have a /usr/home/masscheck/trunk/masses/.svn directory any more.

Aha, yes - I'd be using 1.7.5 I believe.

KMcGrail at PCCC

Aug 10, 2012, 7:31 AM

Re: Script found that is aborting from insufficient ham [In reply to]

On 8/10/2012 10:23 AM, Kevin Golding wrote:
> Aha, yes - I'd be using 1.7.5 I believe.
Thanks Kris, great catch. I've updated the bug to acknowledge the issue.

regards,
kAM