Mailing List Archive: SpamAssassin: devel
Missing rules in "Tests performed" docs

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

advax at triumf

Missing rules in "Tests performed" docs

I was going to try and fill in some holes in the wiki, so that if a user
sees things like EXTRA_MPART_TYPE or DNS_FROM_RFC_ABUSE in a mail header
there's a longer explanation online of what it actually means.

I find that along with a lot of missing Wiki entries, there are also a
lot of regular entries missing. Including, or course, the
DNS_FROM_RFC_ABUSE rule that started me thinking of doing this (yes, I
see it's been dropped in 3.3.2)