Mailing List Archive: SpamAssassin: devel

Fwd: Re: Help for Channels needed

SpamAssassin devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

lists.michael.monnerie at is

Feb 17, 2012, 3:23 AM

Fwd: Re: Help for Channels needed

Sorry, I'm cross-posting this as the users@ list doesn't seem to help.
Maybe someone here can help me do the setup for a channel?
I need help on how to setup+use gpg for the channel. The rest works
already.