wikidiffs at apache
Aug 9, 2012, 9:08 AM
Post #1 of 1
Dear Wiki user,
[Spamassassin Wiki] Trivial Update of "NightlyMassCheck" by DanielLemke
You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.
The "NightlyMassCheck" page has been changed by DanielLemke:
added point for checking rsync port
1. Modify `~/.auto-mass-check.cf` to point at your ham and spam folders. Be sure to configure properly for mbox (mbox) or Maildir (dir) folder formats. Leave the RSYNC options unchanged for now, because you will be running auto-mass-check in test mode at first.
1. The masschecker is set to run 8 threads by default. Depending on your box's resources this could too much or too little. Modify your auto-mass-check.sh to set this and changes JOBS=8 as needed. NOTE: there are several JOBS=X entries for each masscheck type that each need to be changed.
1. Optionally set TRUSTED_NETWORKS and INTERNAL_NETWORKS in ~/.auto-mass-check.cf
+ 1. Ensure there is no router/firewall blocking port 873 (used by rsync protocol)
1. Run `auto-mass-check.sh`.
* Look in `~/masscheckwork/nightly_mass_check/` for `ham-*.log` and `spam-*.log` files. (Or weekly_mass_check on Saturday.)
* Are the filenames good? They should be named something like `ham-username.log` or `ham-net-username.log`.