wikidiffs at apache
Apr 27, 2012, 7:09 PM
Dear Wiki user,
[Spamassassin Wiki] Trivial Update of "Rules/HTML EXTRA CLOSE" by AndrewDaviel
You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.
The "Rules/HTML_EXTRA_CLOSE" page has been changed by AndrewDaviel:
- ## page was copied from Rules/INVALID_DATE_TZ_ABSURD
- ## page was copied from Rules/INVALID_TZ_CST
- ## page was copied from Rules/INVALID_TZ_EST
## page was copied from Rules/HASHCASH_25
- == SpamAssassin Rule: INVALID_DATE_TZ_ABSURD ==
+ == SpamAssassin Rule: HTML_EXTRA_CLOSE ==
+ ''Standard description:'' HTML contains far too many close tags
- ''Standard description:'' Invalid Date: header (timezone does not exist)
=== Explanation ===
- The Date header includes an impossible UTC offset, e.g. more than +/- 13 hours This suggests the
- message was generated by badly-written mailout software.
+ The message contains unbalanced HTML. This suggests that it was not generated by a normal
+ email client or HTML editor, but by some mailout software that is trying to hide hashbusting text or otherwise
+ avoid filters.
=== Further Info ===