wikidiffs at apache
Apr 27, 2012, 6:50 PM
Post #1 of 1
Dear Wiki user,
[Spamassassin Wiki] Trivial Update of "Rules/HASHCASH 2SPEND" by AndrewDaviel
You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.
The "Rules/HASHCASH_2SPEND" page has been changed by AndrewDaviel:
## page was copied from Rules/HASHCASH_HIGH
- ## page was copied from Rules/HASHCASH_21
- ## page was copied from Rules/HASHCASH_20
- ## page was copied from Rules/DKIM_VERIFIED
- ## page was copied from Rules/DKIM_SIGNED
- ## page was copied from Rules/DKIM_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED
- == SpamAssassin Rule: HASHCASH_HIGH ==
+ == SpamAssassin Rule: HASHCASH_2SPEND ==
- ''Standard description:'' Contains valid Hashcash token (> 25 bits)
+ ''Standard description:'' Hashcash token already spent in another mail
=== Explanation ===
- The sender added a unique unspent Hashcash token to the message, indicating that it is unlikely
- to be bulk email
+ The sender added an unexpired Hashcash token to the message which has been marked as already spent.
+ This may indicate that the message is spam.