wikidiffs at apache
Apr 27, 2012, 1:40 AM
Post #1 of 2
Dear Wiki user,
[Spamassassin Wiki] Trivial Update of "Rules/HTML IMAGE ONLY 20" by AndrewDaviel
You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.
The "Rules/HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_20" page has been changed by AndrewDaviel:
- ## page was copied from Rules/PART_CID_STOCK
- ## page was copied from Rules/MISSING_HEADERS
- == SpamAssassin Rule: PART_CID_STOCK ==
+ == SpamAssassin Rule: == HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_20
- ''Standard description:'' Has a spammy image attachment (by Content-ID)
+ ''Standard description:'' HTML: images with 1600-2000 bytes of words
=== Explanation ===
- HTML message contains an inline image with a Content-ID header characteristic of some mailout software used for spam.
+ This may indicate a message using an image instead of words in order to sidestep
+ text-based filtering.
=== Further Info ===
The default scores for this rule can be found [[http://spamassassin.apache.org/tests.html|in the online list of tests]].