wikidiffs at apache
Apr 26, 2012, 11:46 PM
Post #1 of 1
Dear Wiki user,
[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "Rules/RAZOR2 CHECK" by AndrewDaviel
You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.
The "Rules/RAZOR2_CHECK" page has been changed by AndrewDaviel:
## page was copied from Rules/HTML_MISSING_CTYPE
## page was copied from Rules/HTML_IMAGE_RATIO_02
- == SpamAssassin Rule: HTML_MISSING_CTYPE ==
+ == SpamAssassin Rule: RAZOR2_CHECK ==
- ''Standard description:'' Message is HTML without HTML Content-Type
+ ''Standard description:'' Listed in Razor2 (http://razor.sf.net/)
=== Explanation ===
+ [[http://razor.sf.net|Vipul's Razor]] is a distributed, collaborative, spam detection and filtering network. It uses a fuzzy [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Checksum|checksum]] technique to
+ identify message bodies based on signatures submitted by users, or inferred by other techniques such as high-confidence Bayesian or DNSBL entries.
- The message is HTML, but lacks the [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIME|MIME]]
- Content-Type header required by [[http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2045#section-5|RFC 2045]].
- This probably indicates a message generated by a badly-written email application, rather than a standard email client.
=== Further Info ===