Weird time in Apache

rick at deepskies

Mar 9, 2000, 3:14 PM

Weird time in Apache

When I run Sun Web Server 2.1, the times in my queue look fine. I switched over to Apache 1.3.3, and I noticed that some of the time display (specifically in the details of a case) are off by 4 hours. Is there a time adjustment setting in RT that I can use? Or is this an Apache problem? (Probably, since it works fine is SWS 2.1).

Thanks!

Rick

jesse at fsck

Mar 26, 2000, 11:23 PM

Re: Weird time in Apache [In reply to]

Sorry I didn't reply earlier. this got lost in my inbox.
It sounds like apache and SWS are running with different locales or
somesuch. I'd look at the environment each is started from.

jesse

--
jesse reed vincent -- jrvincent [at] wesleyan -- jesse [at] fsck
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91