Use Query builder to find tickets which were closed after the became over due

shrivallabh.deshmukh at sungard

Aug 17, 2012, 3:52 AM

Use Query builder to find tickets which were closed after the became over due

HI.

Can I compare 2 fields using query builder?

For example, can I do a query which says display all fields which are
closed after their due date?

Regards,

Shrivallabh