How to configure the default view of unprivileged users

shrivallabh.deshmukh at sungard

Aug 8, 2012, 12:55 AM

How to configure the default view of unprivileged users

Hi All,

How do I change the view of unprivileged users?

1. We need to have a home link at the top.
2. We need to have a basic search mechanism where the user can search his
or her own tickets on the basis of subject,etc. SO we would like to have a
quick search widget.
3. We need have the quick create widget on the home page.

Regards,

Shrivallabh

falcone at bestpractical

Aug 8, 2012, 7:32 AM

Re: How to configure the default view of unprivileged users [In reply to]

On Wed, Aug 08, 2012 at 01:25:08PM +0530, Shrivallabh Deshmukh wrote:
> 1. We need to have a home link at the top.

The "Tickets" dropdown menu is clickable and takes you back to the
SelfService homepage.

> 2. We need to have a basic search mechanism where the user can search his or her own tickets
> on the basis of subject,etc. SO we would like to have a quick search widget.
> 3. We need have the quick create widget on the home page.

These would both require development, you probably want to start
reading: http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/Customizing particularly
the part about callbacks.

-kevin